On the heels of the successful Stuff Every Man Should Know and Stuff Every Woman Should Know comes the volume that both genders will treasure: Stuff Every Husband Should Know. Finally, the priceless, practical wisdom that all wives hope their husbands possess is gathered in one book! New husbands and their long-suffering brethren alike will find helpful knowledge of all kinds:
• The Ten Commandments of Laundry
• How to Hire Handymen
• Side with Your Wife, Not Your Mother
• How to Drive in Peace
• Wife Space Comes Before Man Cave
• And much, much more!
This stylish pocket-sized hardcover is the perfect gift for weddings, anniversaries, Father’s Day, or any time of the year.
Gentleman, start your ovens!
We’re mixing bacon with brownies! We’re pouring beer into chili! We’re stirring up tomato gravy so thick and tasty, we refuse to call it sauce! This easy pocket-sized companion shows you how to make all the food a man can’t live without, including:
• Hearty Breakfast Classics
• Sandwiches, Burgers, and Snacks
• Meat and Potato Dinners
• Beer, Bacon, and Bar Food
• Chocolate, Cheesecake, and More
Plus a quick, no-frills guide to culinary rules and tools. We break it all down so you can cook like a master!
From the Hardcover edition.
The Book Your Children Don’t Want You to Read
This revised and updated edition of How to Con Your Kid is the most useful (and sneakiest) parenting manual you’ll ever purchase. Here are hundreds of tips, techniques, and simple scams for getting your child to do exactly what you want--at mealtime, bedtime, bathtime, and beyond. You’ll learn how to:
• Con your kid into eating by playing on his possessiveness.
• Con your kid into bathing by “swimming” in the tub.
• Con your kid into talking quietly by whispering back.
• Con your kid into returning your iDevice--by any means possible!
And dozens more tricks of the parenting trade!